NBA Forum & Message Board  

Go Back   NBA Forum & Message Board > Inside Sports > NBA

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
Tyrannosaurus Flex

Credits: 2,315
DanBootleg has a reputation beyond reputeDanBootleg has a reputation beyond reputeDanBootleg has a reputation beyond reputeDanBootleg has a reputation beyond reputeDanBootleg has a reputation beyond reputeDanBootleg has a reputation beyond reputeDanBootleg has a reputation beyond reputeDanBootleg has a reputation beyond reputeDanBootleg has a reputation beyond reputeDanBootleg has a reputation beyond reputeDanBootleg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Javale Don't Love These Hoes

Quote:
After 5 months I finally agreed to meet him on August 8th. I waited that long to be sure that he wasn’t just looking for a jumpoff. I also thought this was a big deal for him because according to Javale he doesn’t fly “bi-ches,” out in the offseason.

My flight was delayed, so I got there late, I was hoping to have some time to chill, but as soon as we got inside the room he wanted to sex.

Eventually, we did have sex and I sort of understood since he had waited 5 months to see me, but he immediately started acting odd.

He decided to sleep on the couch instead of the bed with me.

He also said he had practice early in the morning and when I awoke he was already gone

He came back midday, once again said he was tired and was going to take a nap. That was fine I went to take a walk, but to my surprise while I was walking around I see him outside walking as well.

When I got back to the room he had bought Chipotle for himself and none for me.

When he came back he wanted to have sex again and I agreed, I assumed after that since he hadn’t taken me out all day we would go to the movies or do something besides just having sex.

Again I was wrong.

He said he was “tired” again and didn’t want to go out, instead he went to get a haircut, by then I was starting to see the writing on the wall and left the room.

I was invited to a party, but I wanted to go out with Javele so I went back upstairs to try one more time. He noticed my outfit, but still did not want to go out because, “It was too hot.”

He obviously didn’t want to deal with me anymore at that point, told me he was getting me my own room and that most athletes would just kick me out. He called downstairs and got me a room that would ready in 15 minutes.

DanBootleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
I'm fly, I'm a Wright Bro

Location: In Rene-nay's sister's................................................
Credits: 251
LAfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeLAfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeLAfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeLAfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeLAfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeLAfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeLAfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeLAfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeLAfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeLAfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeLAfan12 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LAfan12

That's a *****!!!

LAfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:20 AM   #3
#DeronTrilliams

Credits: 929
eko293 has a spectacular aura abouteko293 has a spectacular aura about

eko293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:15 AM   #4
Back 2 Back

Credits: 318
Vince is a jewel in the roughVince is a jewel in the roughVince is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBootleg View Post
Quote:
After 5 months I finally agreed to meet him on August 8th. I waited that long to be sure that he wasn’t just looking for a jumpoff. I also thought this was a big deal for him because according to Javale he doesn’t fly “bi-ches,” out in the offseason.

My flight was delayed, so I got there late, I was hoping to have some time to chill, but as soon as we got inside the room he wanted to sex.

Eventually, we did have sex and I sort of understood since he had waited 5 months to see me, but he immediately started acting odd.

He decided to sleep on the couch instead of the bed with me.

He also said he had practice early in the morning and when I awoke he was already gone

He came back midday, once again said he was tired and was going to take a nap. That was fine I went to take a walk, but to my surprise while I was walking around I see him outside walking as well.

When I got back to the room he had bought Chipotle for himself and none for me.

When he came back he wanted to have sex again and I agreed, I assumed after that since he hadn’t taken me out all day we would go to the movies or do something besides just having sex.

Again I was wrong.

He said he was “tired” again and didn’t want to go out, instead he went to get a haircut, by then I was starting to see the writing on the wall and left the room.

I was invited to a party, but I wanted to go out with Javele so I went back upstairs to try one more time. He noticed my outfit, but still did not want to go out because, “It was too hot.”

He obviously didn’t want to deal with me anymore at that point, told me he was getting me my own room and that most athletes would just kick me out. He called downstairs and got me a room that would ready in 15 minutes.

"Went from most hated to the champion God flow. I guess that's a feeling only me and Lebron know." - Yeezy
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:55 PM   #5
in the cut

Credits: 1,099
Adubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant future

Lol Javele is a ****ing BOSS for this

Old 09-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
LADOTELLI

Credits: 1,448
tgmlkmgegewsa has a spectacular aura abouttgmlkmgegewsa has a spectacular aura abouttgmlkmgegewsa has a spectacular aura about

Where's the link?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:07 PM   #7
in the cut

Credits: 1,099
Adubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant futureAdubz has a brilliant future

LMAOOOOOOO!!! NBA Baller Javale McGee Gives A TUTORIAL . . . How Have A SMASH-FILLED WEEKEND . . . With A VIDEO HEAUX . . . For Under $300!!! (Plus Pics) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2012
tgmlkmgegewsa likes this.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:15 AM   #8

Credits: 694
Benjamin has a spectacular aura aboutBenjamin has a spectacular aura about

Reggie Bush's Girlfriend Lilit Avagyan Pregnant With His Baby | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Quote:
Reggie Reg……….

It seems like the summer of love is turning into the fall of babies. First, the woman that Javale McGee didn’t buy Chipotle for announces on Twitter she’s pregnant and it is probably his baby and now we have this.

According to Bossip during Bush and Lilit European vacation he knocked her up.

Not surprisingly he isn’t overjoyed, probably because he had zero plans to be with her long term.

Good luck with that Reggie and don’t forget you can always go on Maury. FYI, Reggie’s potential baby mama is Armenia how ironic.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:32 AM   #9
vs the world

Credits: 748
Stiles will become famous soon enoughStiles will become famous soon enough

Don't ever change Javale. Don't ever change.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #10
Try to stop the fukkening

Credits: 534
ChuckyFE is infamous around these partsChuckyFE is infamous around these partsChuckyFE is infamous around these partsChuckyFE is infamous around these partsChuckyFE is infamous around these partsChuckyFE is infamous around these partsChuckyFE is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiles View Post
Don't ever change Javale. Don't ever change.